Friday, May 25, 2007

Hellou my Friends

I'm starting to wake up my veryvery intensive two months studing time to get in medical university. Now this two months season is over because the exam was yesterday and thanks for God, He has helpped me many ways. Today I have started my golf season... (snow has gone and grass is green, its summer what I can feel)
I have also started to read e-mails and your funny messages what have written here, this is so cool!! I'm sorry that I haven't answer you nothing but maybe maybe later... I go to sleep
Henry

5 comments:

Svenni said...

Henry...you are alive! Cool... :D

cathforeva said...

yeah henroo it's great to hear from you!!!

sportsdts- The Originals said...

Henry henry, on time you there!!!!
Nice to hear from you!

sportsdts- The Originals said...

Miri wrote that...

ch-eology said...

yippee!! he's back!