Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mongo rules!!!

Hi classmates, so still missing me? Still having a hard time with much weeping? No worries dudes, you can all meet me again in the city of Perth in Australia. And my plan is to ask the cool guy up in the heaven to gather everyone again in Perth. Wouldn`t that be fun?
So lets just make our own little kozy family. Simon could take care of taking pictures (memory in families are very importent), Henru could be the driver (lucky you henry!) and Vreni could be in charge for the prayers (she definitly know how to make God laugh) and Jess could represent our family with her cute smile and Roman could build us a house and Sven could take care of the spiritwars and Sharon could lead us in worship ( i really miss your voice)and Silas could tell stories and Justin could be in charge for the money (do i hear "yæs"?) and Cathy could be an encourager and Eloise could protect us with her punching arm (not that you are the strongest one...) Laura could take care of the hospitality and Vincent could be the entertainer (example dance) and Edwin could take care of counting and making sure that everyone always is where they should be and Phillip could be in charge for planning trip for the family and Trisha could be teaching us volleyball and we could played beachvolley once a week (and since you have been such a great leader you could have been the leader in the family as well) and Robert could be the big anoing brother which find joy in bothering the rest of the family and Sindre could be the the worhsipper number two - seriously, think about this: sharon and Sindre singing duett, that would be something... and Bart could be the funny one....or actually that wouldn`t work as long as I would have been more funny so i think i have to be the funny one and you Bart could be something else. Maybe make the food and do the washing (that`s an important job Bart). So everyone, remember Silas story about the body, be a good body part=)

Well done Miri, you just helped everyone with making them an incredible future!!

So miri is know a very strict, but cool teacher for students in the age of 13-14 years old. Its an enjoyable feeling to have the power over this students! And guess what, I have told them the good story about Mongo. That was well fun! I fooled the best student in the class! So as you can see, I having lots of fun!
And for the summer i will go back to the prison job.
And then dear friends we will all meet in Perth....Yæs!

Take care people and spend lots of time with God. Remember what he has done for you at the cross, on the dts and every singel day. Just by loving us whitout us deserving it. I have to admit that i find it hard to keep in thouch with our heavently father, because there is so much other things to do. So it`s a fight against the enemy, but no way that he is gonna win against me or you. So keep fighting girls and boys. Tell story about how God is working in you and through you (you should be good in that), because that`s so good for us to hear.
So since i force you to do it, i will now tell one story from Miri`s life: When i come back i worked in the prison for a while. And many times i prayed on my way that God should use me. So after a while I suddenly realized that everytime i had been praying in my car on my way to work i talked to someone about God/christianity, but everytime i didn`t i did not talk to anyone. Isn`t that cool, that is so showing the power of pray!
And one more story...I talked to an old neighbour about what i have been doing in Australia and now he wants to do a dts. He is a the sitution as i was in before the dts. Hallelujah glory! I am now praying that it will happend, i am going to meet him in two days to talk to him about it. God is using me and that`s "well nice"!
Okey i have to eat, see you soon! (remember perth in oct)
Love you all!

Miri

6 comments:

sportsdts- The Originals said...

Wow, ten points for me who just wrote such a long and interesting text! Dude!

Svenni said...

You know...you don´t have to go all the way to Perth to meet me. I live about ten minutes away from you and I still haven´t seen you in this country...

sportsdts- The Originals said...

I just say scandal.....but no worries, in two weeks we will meet=)

cathforeva said...

hey miriam, you are sooo funny. I LOVE YOUR POST!!!
it's cool to hear what you were saying too about spending time with God. I feel in our "western" countries you can get really distracted and such, filling your time with things other than God. It takes more effort but definately worth it as we all know!! I'm still thinking about coming to Perth in Oct. so we will see! we might have a little family reunion.
loveyah! miss yah

sportsdts- The Originals said...

I will pray for every single person ,younger or older, who will be sacrificed by Mongo story!

sportsdts- The Originals said...

argh, previous by the henryyy