Monday, April 30, 2007

I killed my body on the volleyball court. But I had fun doing it.

So, it's a little lonely down here. Okay, there are still hundreds of people around. But people still talk about you guys. Seriously, I don't think this school will ever be forgotten. You made too much of an impact.

As for me. I am not too busy getting ready for the next school. I have 5 accepted already. That's good...I guess. I don't want too many students. I have potentials for other staff too (besides Silas) so that makes me excited.

Oh, and I've joined a volleyball club. I am on the Div 1 team and we had our first game on Sunday and won!!! We played for at least 2 hours. I haven't played that hard since 1999. Not even when the "good" players at YWAM play indoors. And I can feel my age. My body is aching...especially my shoulder. I thought it was going to fall off again. But I had fun. It was soooo nice to be out on the courts again.

So, that's my exciting life. It's great to be involved in something outside YWAM in the city. I haven't had holidays yet, but hopefully soon.

Trisha

1 comment:

ch-eology said...

hey trisha,I'm glad you're doing sports. I wish i have an aching body because of sports..hey wait..i do!
I stay up to watch football at 3am and sleep at 6am!
So i'm killing my body too and i had fun doing it...until man utd lost the champions league game last night!
arrghhh!!
don't start, eddie!!